BRIDGEPORT, Pa. -- The Collegiate Water Polo Association (CWPA) is looking to provide internships for qualified students in multimedia/video during the Summer of 2017.
For more information or to express an interest, contact the CWPA office at email@example.com with the following information: Name, location, phone number, a resume, areas of education/skills, links to any recent work and a brief statement about the applicant's interest in multimedia.
Positions include the following opportunities:
- Green Screen Production
- Live Multi-Camera Broadcast Positions
- Technical Director, Replay Operator, Camera Operator, Graphics Operator
- Video Production and Camera Work
- Assist with the CWPA's Remote Streaming Program
- On-Camera Talent (if desired)
- Video Editing using Final Cut Pro X
- Highlight Videos, Tip of the Week Segments, Inside Water Moments, Commercials
- Logging Footage
- Help Create New Original Content for CWPA YouTube Channel and Website
- Create Graphics and Animations using Adobe Photoshop and Motion
- Maintain and Organize the CWPA DVD Library