The CWPA searches area hotels to get the best combination of price, location and services We try to balance the cost per night with other factors. For example, we might be able to stay cheaper 30 minutes from a school, but that is generally not desirable. Our basic parameters include:
- Distance: Within 20 minutes-preferably closer
- Cost: Totally dependent upon location. However, lower end of price range is desirable
- Property: Middle of the road quality unless cost is similar.
- Amenities: We look for free breakfast, complimentary rollaways
- Complimentary rooms: When possible, we try to get free rooms for officials
To book your hotel
Hotel Reservation Form
What is a cutoff date?
This is the date that a hotel will release the rooms we have reserved to the general public.
If you fail to hold your rooms with a credit card prior to this date, you may end up paying more or staying somewhere else.
How should I handle events that I have not yet qualified for like the National Championship?
Make your reservations if you think you have a reasonable chance of qualifying. You can
always cancel later.