Host reponsibilities before the tournament ...
- Complete a Pool Reservation Form
- Ensure you can pay for all costs associated with the facility
- Decide if you want to stream the games
- Schedule your workers
- Train your desk officials
- Check equipment
- Provide sandwiches for officials if they work through a meal time
During the tournament...
- Contact the Commissioner (610-505-8761) if there are any schedule issues
- Give the yellow and pink copies of score sheet to teams after games
- Take pictures of the teams in action*
- Take pictures of award winners (if division championship)*
After the tournament...
- Send scores immediately after games to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send pictures to CWPA either electronically (resized) or on CD
- Send white scoresheets to CWPA the following day
CWPA takes care of...
- The game schedule
- Paying the referees
- Hotel and transportation costs for the officials
- Providing game balls and score sheets, desk flags (if requested), and awards (if championship)
*Any individual sending in pictures that are used for the website will receive a gift
- Teams may request equipment to stream the games. If interested, contact the CWPA at email@example.com
- Teams may charge admission and/or offer concessions and keep all proceeds. Maximum admission fee permitted is $25/weekend and $15/day.
For more information on the host resposnibilities for championships, select the appropriate handbook below.