1. Athletes should always show respect for the competitive facility, taking care to abide by all rules of the institution in which they are competing. Deck changing is strictly prohibited.
2. Athletes should conduct themselves in a manner that brings respect to their institution and the conference. The use of profanity is prohibited at all times, as is the consumption of alcoholic beverages or use of tobacco products in the facility.
3. Teams should be in uniform while
on deck (suits or warm-ups, no street clothes) and wear caps during
4. Athletes are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship, adhering to the tenets of the CWPA Sportsmanship statement in its entirety. Players may not publicly criticize officials at any time.
5. Athletes are prohibited from all forms of illegal gambling and from making wagers on the sport of water polo or other collegiate sports.